Sunday, October 11, 2009

Long time no blog

Mike Stanley, the Niner rep who also is the manager of the Terrapin team brought us to my favorite beer company in Athens.


Tyler helping me get rid of the course tape from the first georgia cross race which I helped promote with Grant and Dave from LH Thomson. That was a busy weekend. I helped promote and still found time to race and place 7th in the B's. I felt really good with that result. No more focus on the promoting, just racing.


I have my bikes of choice for next years assualt on the mountain bike series. I know what most people are thinking, "you are a fisher guy." I still love the fisher bikes but its time to try something new for awhile. I really enjoy riding 29ers. I still have my Rig and Superfly SS which I might break out for some muddy races but overall I will be on the Niner Air 9. Its a fanatastic ride by the way.



Once I finalize some part specs I will give you a rundown on what I will be on for the winter.

No comments: