Thursday, October 15, 2009

I had a few things to do today to catch up on everything.

The first thing was to get my tickets for Race Across The Sky which will play nationwide next Thursday. If you haven't got one, get one. I will be going to the theater in Morrow, south of Atlanta. Who's going?


The second thing was to clean my cross bike. I had a creak coming from it this week. I thought it was the bb but after cleaning it top to bottom I noticed the rear derailleur hanger was very loose. I am glad I spotted it today and not half way through the race when it broke.


I love this tire.


I got this ring from Cyclocross World. 44T 130BCD


For the race this weekend I decided to throw on the Bontrager Race X Lite wheels. In the Macon cross race I ran the Bontrager Classic wheels. I figured since the next race in Dahlonega might include some good climbing I threw on the lighter hoops. I should be receiving my new Egg Beater 4ti pedals tomorrow which will knock some more weight of the bike. I have been using these. They were at 308g. The 4ti are 167g per pair.

The third thing I had to do was my bike laundry.


The last thing I had to do was call Stan at No Tubes to make sure my buddy Jim's wheels would be here tomorrow. They never let me down.

1 comment:

ETSX Rider said...

Stans no Tubes?? What happen to Bontrager had the best tubeless system ever?? I seem to remember a whole blog post dedicated to the wonder of that product? lol