Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am stuck in the Macon store today. Weather sucks, watching it rain and no customers. I wish I was riding.

I had a great ride with the Tuesday group last night. I ended the ride with 35 miles. Beautiful evening, temp was perfect with no wind which is odd for this area.

I ordered my new pack for those long winter training rides on the Niner. I should see it tomorrow. As Jeff Kerkove said "enough room for the kitchen sink". It should work for everything including my hiking and traveling.

The Dahlonega cross race is this weekend. My wife and I are heading up to it. I am hopping to improve on my 7th place finish from the last race. It sounds like the course suites me, lots of running and climbing.


Just to remind everyone there will be a clinic that I will be having at the Warner Robins shop on layering for year round comfortable riding. Let me know if you want to attend.

Just a hint of what I have been up to.

No comments: