Monday, June 2, 2008

SUNDAY RIDE

PICTURES FROM THE SUNDAY RIDE.
It was to hot for anyone to throw in some attacks. We stayed together most of the ride and the pace was really tame. I was able to get in a good smooth ride without getting my heartrate up. My objective was meet.

Greg before the ride, he is so pro.

Matt on his Blue RC5

Derek, it was his birthday ride.

Derek, my dad, and Greg in the background. It is so cool that my dad, my brother, and myself ride together weekly.




Man it was hot. This picture is at the rest stop. We usually don't stop for a 50 miler but it was very hot out and we all needed refills. I went through 5 bottles and 5 endurolytes during the ride. No cramping what so ever. It was a good one.

Running is my main objective this week with light riding on the side. Tuesday morning I will be running 7-8 miles, Wednesday will be an 1.5hr cruise on the bike, Thursday morning will be 4-5 miles with the bike ride in the evening(maybe) and a 10-13 miler this weekend. I probably will not touch the bike this weekend.

4 months until the Stumpjump 50K.

No comments: