Sunday, May 11, 2008

So I was reading Dave Zabriskies website earlier and I came across a couple of funny things but this one stuck out:

"Good to see Iron Man raking it in at the box office. I wish Marvel would realized that they have more than enough money to sponsor a bike team and step up as our title sponsor. Everyone could be a different character with custom clothing and bikes. We could probably pull off the reality TV thing more easily this way as every guy could assume the personality of a character – now that'd be good TV. And really, what's real about reality TV anyway" Dave Zabriskie

Now that's a good idea.

I hope all the mothers out there had a great Mothers Day!

I have been reading Bowerman And The Men Of Oregon. Man, what a great read. This book should be read by any sports fanatic. For people who don't know who Bill Bowerman is check it out here.

Oh! I have been running a ton and bike alittle. Legs have been feeling good. I hope to see some people out on the roads.

No comments: