Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WAR OF THE WORLDS



Pick up your velonews.

I have a run scheduled for tomorrow since I will not have time for anything during the day. I am looking to do around 5 miles. My half marathon is two weekends away and I feel ready enough to run at least 1:35. Anything faster would be a surprise, any slower....what can I do. That works out to around 7:14 per mile. My goal is to start around 7:45 and run negative splits every mile. My HR should start in the 150s range and I should finish in the high 170s based on my training. I can stay in the mid to upper 170s for most of the run. I have been training to be able to hold that comfortably.

I have stepped into the 21st century and recieved an Ipod from my brother. I have made a couple of playlist for the half marathon. When I run with music it always seems to help.

No comments: