Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well, as of June 9 we have 82 participants for the Stumpjump 50K. Check here for the list. I am pretty stoked to see such a large turnout on the list this early.

My schedule for this month long run wise is:
Saturday 12 July- 15-20 mile run at LH Thomson
Sunday 27 July- Me and a few friends are heading to Pine Mountain to run point to point. I believe it is 23 miles point to point. This will be a big test for me. I will not be used to the terrain but I heard that it closely resembles what I should expect at Stumjump.

During the week I will be filling it up with plenty of 4-12 mile runs on the road and some light off road. I am still riding but only for cross training and maybe twice a week if I can find time.

In august I plan on hitting up Pine Mountain one more time and get 2 good runs in at Dauset.

I finally found the right shoes for me. I have went through Pearl Izumi and Adidas on the trail side of the house. I went back to Asics and chose the Kahana 2.

On the cycling side of the house I am going to pick my Tour De France pick: Cadel Evans is the man to beat. I believe he has some tricks up his sleeve. I love his consistency. Great bike handler, he came from the mtb world. Good all-arounder.

My site of the week is Krissy Moehl's site. Click here.

I am going to Trek World Backstage in August. I am looking forward to it. Have you checked out the new Trek commercial.

No comments: