Thursday, July 10, 2008


RANDOM BLOG MODE ON:

I am currently high on caffeine thanks to Starbucks!

I am counting the days until Trek World Backstage. As I have been thinking about the trip I have also had coffee on the mind. I always have coffee on the mind but I am going to hit up this one place once we get settled in Madison.

I started yesterday off really good with a 9 miler but I under-estimated the humidity and I got really dehydrated.(I should have been drinking this during the run) I was brought to a walk on three separate occasions. I didn't think I needed my bottles but I screwed that up. Towards the end of the run I felt little nauseous.

I want to get in at least an hour on the bike but currently the weather is not cooperating. But we will see. We did need the rain.

One of my new favorite websites.

No comments: