Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well, Twilight is next weekend. Am I racing you might ask. My response is...no. But I will definetly have enough beer while I am watching it. I haven't missed a Twilight since my first appearance in 2001. Who is coming?

I did ride my cross bike today. I just rode to the shop and back. Its just over 10 miles round trip or 16.09km. Km's sounds better.

The shop has been hectic, a good hectic at that. Lots of people enjoying their new rides and lots more getting old bikes repaired. One would think that after many of years of people pulling old bikes out of sheds that one day we would fix them all. But nope everyday I see someone pulling it out of their truck and either dragging or carrying it in.

Well that's it for now. Hammer products have arrived. More details will follow. Must get ready for early, early am run tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: