Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am registered!


I have been running 3-4 days a week and my legs are coming around. I haven't really missed the bike. There was one day last week when I wanted to ride but I played with my son outside riding wheelies around his little car he cruises around in. He seemed to enjoy that.

Currently I am running in the Pearl Izumi Syncro Seek's on the road and for trail running I am running in the Syncro Seek 2. On the road shoes I wasn't to happy with them at first but once I tried this:


This helped completely. I really enjoy the shoes now. The trail shoes I haven't put enough miles on them yet to give you a good report.

Another training tool that I recently purchased was the Polar S625X. (I know I said i was using Sigma but the problem I have with them is that they don't have a HR that you can download your workouts to the computer and I like that function) I don't enjoy being on hold with Polar when you have a problem but hopefully no problems will occur.

No comments: