Wednesday, December 26, 2007


This Christmas I totally racked up on coffee products. There will be no shortage of coffee for awhile. My parents hooked me up with the above product. Made by Cuisinart. It grinds my beans right before brewing, hells yeah! My wife and I have been using the same coffee pot since we been married, almost 3 years and it was time for an upgrade. It makes great coffee. I am stoked.

As for sport I was able to get at least 2 easy hours in yesterday. I rode the hardtail with slicks on focusing spinning my legs out and keeping the heartrate down. If any of you have noticed I change my schedule more than a prostitute changes clients but I think I have figured it out. I definetly want to push the limits this year with some distance. I am not saying that I am strictly on this schedule, if another event throughout the years strikes my fancy then I will do it. The cohutta 100 is definetly going to happen. Check out the profile. I don't know how I am going to train for this but I am going to make it happen somehow. Anyone up for the challenge.

I would also like to try some long trail run events as well. But we will see. If for some reason after Cohutta if I can't fit some good rides in I will definetly throw in more running than what I am doing now. Speaking of trail running I will be out at the Pig tomorrow morning running 7 miles on the singletrack with my brother. It should be fun. I have found if I throw in some fun runs during the week it really helps keep me fresh so I don't get sick of training on the bike so much.

Next post will be going over some of the new Fisher products that I am pumped about for 2008 and what will I be running for the upcoming season. Also how will I train for the Cohutta, I will explain next time on BBandB.

No comments: