Saturday, November 24, 2007

I went on the local WBL ride today. It was a bit cold this morning but my body began to warm up thanks to The Bike Store's new kit. I also purchased one of the Craft WS baselayers.



I think the ride was around 55ish miles with a 10 mile attack zone. Go to the local WBL site to check things out. I can tell I don't have any endurance b/c of specific training for cross. I was dropped not even half way through the 10 mile attack zone at the end of the ride.

As of right now I am 10th overall in the state with two remaining races for the Georgia series.

I have finalized my 2008 schedule or at least the major events. I don't have the exact dates for my small events just b/c its hard to find them for 2008 yet. I will post it all tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.

Sneak Peek:
Here our the shoes I have ordered to start my 2008 bid for my main event.

No comments: