Tuesday, November 3, 2009


I started off today with a nice 1 hour cruise to get the legs ready for this weekends punishment in Savannah. The state championship cross race is this weekend. Two weekends ago I placed 3rd. I had amazing legs but with this last weekend off I am interested to see how my legs respond to some hard efforts later this week. Ft Yargos race was canceled last weekend which was nice because that was going to be my dropped race. I had family things going on which were more important.

Tomorrow mornings ride will be mainly a cruise but with some short hard efforts thrown in. Thursday will be a nice 45min-1hr cross workout followed by some stretching. Hydration is always on my mind especially leading up to a big event.

We should have at least 6 guys going from the shop. I have to figure out all the logistics, drive time, eating, packing everything in the least amount of space, etc., stuff I like to do.

No comments: