Monday, December 1, 2008

Craft clothing, only the best.





I got up 30 minutes late this morning. I scheduled a 1.5hr ride to kick off the season training. I was only able to get 1 hour in. That is better than nothing I guess. I headed out on my CX bike with the knobbies on it. I didn't know how the roads would be after raining all day yesterday. I strapped on my Princeton Tech Switchback 1.0 and 2.0 and headed out the door. It was abit windy this morning. The cold didn't effect me until 40 minutes in but only in my feet. I didnt wear any shoe covers, that was stupid.

I cleaned up my Storck the other day when I installed the Powertap but have not got to ride it.

Chris and I both had kitchen passes to ride long on Sunday but of course we got rained out. We were going to head up to Dauset and do 2 17 mile loops. We were stoked to head up there but of course the weather didn't let us.

I have decided to go for the Rock and Roll Man Triathlon. I have been going back and forth in my head trying to figure out what to focus on, running or riding. I decided why not do both and add something. I need to register fairly quickly in order to really focus on it. This will allow me to ride some TT's, mtb races, road races, running races, etc. in order to gear up. I will be using Joe Friels Triathlon Training Bible to help guide me. I am still trying to figure out some other small details about next year.

No comments: