Friday, November 7, 2008

Anyone that reads knows that I love coffee. Dunkin vs. Starbucks. Each company offers so many good things. I like how Howard Schultz runs Starbucks. I love their speciality drinks but I love Dunkins coffee. Starbucks has the best hot chocolate. I could go on and on but you check it out.

Check out Dunkin Donuts new site. You decide.

On another non bike thing, if you have not seen Fireproof you should go. It was probably one of the best movies that I have seen. Any couple should see it regardless if they are going through hard times or not.

I entered a drawing at Run Fit Sports here in Warner Robins just a couple of doors down to win a free pair of shoes, I won! I went with the Brooks Defyance. I added my Superfeet insoles and went for an hour run yesterday and they felt great. Run Fit will take care of your running needs.

Knock out two birds with one stone by coming by the plaza and visiting the shop and Run Fit.

No comments: