Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Blog On



Here are some photos taken before the 50K race I did back on the 4 Oct.


Here are some photos of a run I did in Helen when I went up there with the family week ago.












I still haven't decided what I want to do for next year. I have put in some good rides and runs this last week or so. I am just enjoying doing whatever as of now. One of the events I am possibly thinking about doing is the Rock and Roll man. I am 100% sure I will be doing the Stumjump again. They already have the date set. It is going to be on my calendar.
I might even consider doing the road half marathon at the base. Just to get a good fast run in to start off the year.
I also migh throw in one, maybe two Snake Creek TT's in just for fun. I did one last year and had a blast.

As you can tell it seems alittle scattered but that is the joy of this time of year. You can throw around a ton of ideas in your head and you have some time to figure them out. If I decide to do the half ironman distance I know I got some training ahead of me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: