Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random

Random Blog Mode On:

It looks like Stumjump is getting more people. It shows over 170 registered runners here.

More sponsors have been added to my 4 hour mtb race. Check here for all the details.

My morning run felt pretty good. The body is finally getting used to this humidity. It feels like I am always re-hydrating. I don't think I can get ahead. NUUN has been a big help.

I have a 10k Saturday morning. My plan is to actually run there and then "compete". The run will be around 12-13 miles total depending on the way I get to the course. I figure it will give me some much needed motivation to run faster on the latter half.

Sunday I am flying out to Milwaukee, WI with Jesse and then renting a car to drive to Madison, WI for the Trek World Backstage event. My schedule so far looks like this:
Monday: road riding on the Madones all day and then a John Burke welcome.
Tuesday: MTB riding all day out in Waterloo, WI with some classes on WSD/Fit/Pavement, some outdoor booths, etc.
Wednesday: Customer Service, Trek Road, Bontrager clothing, etc.
Thursday: departing back to Ga.

You can bet this will be in a cold glass every evening I am in Wisconsin.


Random Blog Mode Off.

No comments: