Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thomson Day


picture by Carl Mesta Photos

Well I recieved the "fastest lap" award. I don't know if I really deserve it. I only did two laps. I led for the first two and when I went through the start/finish I decided that I will not go back out. I was completely frozen and soaked from head to toe. It wasn't worth it. My only objective was to get in four maybe five laps but with the weather it wasn't healthy or smart to continue.

I was able to renew my SORBA membership during registration.

OMBA did a fantastic job.

I didn't do anything productive today. I figured it was my last lazy day before training for the Cohutta race in April.

Whats on the agenda this week:
Monday-run 30-45 minutes (maybe more if I feel good)
Tuesday -ride
Wednesday- Run
Thursday-ride
Friday- off
Saturday-mtb ride
Sunday- Ride

No comments: